Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Avery's 1st Birthday Bash - Part 2

Well, here it is. I think it looks like a venus flytrap...and I want you to know that writing on a cake with a bag of icing is very tricky. I think next year I'll make something 3-D.




She liked her cake. We had to take it away to prevent sugar overload.



"I love you baby."



"I love you book."



Big Sister and the Little Buddy



We like to stand and stare at Avery because she's the cutest kid EVER.


See what I mean?


We all met at Cracker Barrel for breakfast on Sunday morning to say peace out to Nick. He flew out of DFW at noon to start a new job in Afghanistan. He will be teaching military personnel how to fix big tanks. An exciting and scary new adventure!



Avery and her big girl shoes.
She LOVES her new shoes.



Happy Birthday Big Girl.
Mama loves you.


Photobucket

No comments: